Saturday, November 3, 2007

hw 28 Letter to Riverbend

Dear Riverbend,
I know you wrote your blog for a place to vent about how the war was affecting your life. I know from the reading that you have found comfort in your blog, and that it helps you express your feelings about what is happening around you. I know you never thought you would get so many responses from your blog but since that this war started in our lifetime and we are fully aware of what the circumstances, we can really relate to your blog. We are more likely to want to know what is really going on in Iraq. We know many people who are fighting in Iraq and are risking their lives so your blog really interests us because we want to know about the war coming from an average girl like yourself. You writing about waking up to loud explosives and how the electricity goes off on a regular basis really brings us to feel like we truly understand what is going on. Because I am now a blogger I can really related your blog. I think it really helps many people understand what is truly going on in Iraq. I thank you for writing your blog because most of the things we here on the media is false. Your blog is true and we can interact and listen to your stories.
Thanks again.
Alex Tuttle

No comments: