Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hw 35. letter to blog readers

Dear blog readers,
Over the last 13 weeks I have learned several things from maintaining my blog and completing my homework assignments. I have learned to express myself in any way I would like. The blog is my opinion, you can agree or disagree. I have learned that a blog is truer than any other source of writing. Bloggers are normal people just like you and me voicing their own opinions. I hope that people will get an understanding of who I am and what I believe from reading my blogs in the future. Since I have started writing blogs I am most proud of how my writing has improved. When this class is over I think that I will continue blogging on topics that really interest me. I will save my posts to look back on my first blogging experiences. At this point I would like to tell you that taking a blogging class has opened my eyes to a new world of writing for me. Writing is no longer papers you are forced to write. It is a way for people of all kinds to voice their voices and opinions in our world.
alex