Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hw 5b. Get the main stream meadia out of here!

In David Kline’s I Blog, therefore I am, I acknowledge one of the paragraphs that states that it would be a mistake to get rid of the mainstream media at this point. It states that they have some of the best equipment, skills, access, and the credibility to carry out the information than any other source. Even just, the media cannot even come close to competing with the bloggers diversity and originality. It reports that it is still mainly the media that relays most of the information to our world. I strongly reject what this paragraph is pleading. Just because the main media has all this equipment to relay information, why bother reporting it if it’s false. Why bother watching/reading it? As one of the people being lied to, I strongly suggest that we end this by not giving into watching or listening to them. Once again I urge that we do get rid of the mainstream media as soon as we can.


p242

No comments: