Saturday, September 8, 2007

Hw.4 Febreze

“Rinse your way to a healthier mouth”
Common sense seems to dictate that Listerine mouth wash will give you good breath and kill bacteria, and germ. I also think that Listerine would promise you a clean white vibrant smile. I went on the site www.listerine.com and Listerine does indeed promise that it can fight plaque and gingivitis. Listerine also promises to give you a cleaner, healthier mouth, and will fight plaque and gingivitis germs for a full 24 hours. Listerine also states that no other mouth wash comes from a formula of 4 essential oils that kill millions of germs on contact. Listerine says that they are the most popular mouth wash. In my experience Listerine has delivered their promise. I have been using Listerine mouth wash for a while now and I haven’t yet had a cavity. My teeth seem to be staying pretty white and so far no one has complained about my bad breath.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Well done, Alex.
(Did you change topics between naming the post and what you ended up writing about?)