Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hw. 17 Not Funny

I chose Not Funny By Jill on Business on “Blogs I’m watching” I thought this article was very informative in many ways but, In the first sentence it says “this woman has been stalked..” whose this women? It was very well written. All the grammar seemed to be used in the right way. This post was actually very disturbing to me. I feel bad for this lady. She must have gone through a lot within the last year. Being stocked is definitely not a joke in any way. This lady must have been extremely offended when she saw this shirt. The blog I got this off of is called “charlotte observer” and I found it at: http://www.charlotte.com/news/story/293341.html "Some say it's stalking, I call it love." This was the quote on the T-shirt. This is certainly not funny because being stoked is very different is than being loved. Love is mutual but being stocked is certainly not welcome by any means. I picked this blog because I find it very interesting what this lady has to go through and how this shirt upsets her very much.

No comments: