Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hw 17B Which blog would be more influential

Ok. Well I’m a little confused on the question” which blog would be more likely to influence the way you would vote in a coming election. I suppose the interview with Markos Moulitsas Zuniga would be more inflectional to me in the way I vote for a coming election. I mean it sounds as if Markos really has his stuff together and takes it very seriously. His blog is doing fantastic and it keeps getting better. This is even more impressive considering this is his second job. For his blog to be doing this good on top of another job really shows he knows what he’s talking about. Ana Marie Cox on the other hand, who I feel like is kind of just taking a long term vacation, is In a way just having fun with her job, not doing a great deal or work and just taking some time to be lazy. This is defiantly not a bad thing. She just take her job a lot less serious than Markos does so obviously going with Markos on this would defiantly be the better choice.

No comments: